Fertilizer for azaleas and Giley's rhododendrons - classical complex mineral fertilizer with the increased acidity.
Macrocells: nitrogen general (N)-40, phosphorus (P2 O5) -18, potassium (K2 O)-25;
MgO-0,05, Fe-0,02, Mn-0,02, B-0,01, Cu-0,005, Zn-0,005, Mo-0,001, Co-0,001 - EDTA chelates
Acidity: rn 4.
Method of application:
Root top dressing:
To dissolve two caps of fertilizer for an azalea in water liter. To feed up plants during growth once in two weeks.
The room and garden plants preferring acidic environment (acidophilic): azalea, rhododendron, oleander, hydrangea, camellia, heather, Erica, Andromeda, etc.
It is not recommended to fertilize:
- plants during a dormant period,
- just replaced or bought plant (top dressing not earlier than in a month),
- sick plants when the reason of disease state is not established,
- plants with affected root system (root decay if the plant was filled strongly in),
- on a bright sun or on the dry earth (before top dressing it is desirable to moisten soil with water), in the cold room, on a draft.
- stimulates active budding,
- strengthens brightness of flower shades,
- keeps and increases vegetative green material,
- increases the resilience to diseases, gnilyam, to overcooling.